General Terms & Conditions
WELCOME TO GRAVITYLABEL
Welcome to www.gravitylabel.com , which is managed by GM WEB d.o.o. (hereinafter: the Company). This website was created to inform the general public about the Company and its services. As a visitor to our website, we ask that you comply with all the terms and conditions listed below. By browsing or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, agree to and accept these terms and conditions in their entirety.
The site owner should use due diligence to ensure the accuracy of the information on the site and to keep it up to date. It also reserves the right to change the content of the site or to stop updating it at any time without prior notice and assumes no responsibility for the renewal of the site. Also, at any time and without notice, the site owner may change the services, products, prices or programs listed on the site. Before using the information from the website, check the accuracy of the information with the company. Use of the site owner’s trademark is permitted only with the prior permission of the site owner. All texts, images and other content displayed on the site are selected and edited by the site owner and are for informational purposes only and are collected for the presentation of the services of GM WEB d.o.o.
ONLINE SHOP GRAVITYLABEL
The general terms and conditions of the online store are drafted in accordance with the Consumer Protection Directive 2011/83 / EC, the General Data Protection Regulation (GPA) and the international e-commerce codes.
The general terms and conditions define the operation of the online store, the rights and obligations of the user and the online store, and govern the business relationship between the online store and the buyer. The buyer is bound by the general terms and conditions that apply at the time of purchase (when submitting the online order). When submitting the order, the user is informed each time about the general terms and conditions and confirms that he agrees with them.
Purchases in the online store Aleiashop.com can be made after registration. Upon registration, the visitor obtains a username identical to their email address and a password. Upon registration, the visitor becomes a user of the online store.
The online store offers the following payment methods:
- Payment upon delivery – can be paid in cash or by card
- Payment by credit card or PayPal
COST AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
At the time of purchase, the buyer is obliged to pay the shipping costs, except in the case of ordering individual items, which have a special note such as: “shipping costs are included in the price” or “free delivery”.
For delivery within the Republic of Slovenia in case of payment upon delivery, the package will be delivered by the GLS delivery service (home delivery or GLS package) and in case of payment by credit card or Paypal, the package will be delivered by the Post of Slovenia. For payment upon delivery in cash, GLS will charge you € 1.99. In case of payment by credit card or Paypal, there is no such charge. They ship the products you ordered to the address you provided as the shipping address. In case of regular delivery, there is no shipping cost, and in case of fast delivery, the cost is € 1.99. Delivery time is 2-3 working days. Deliveries are made mainly in the morning. If you can not pick up the package at the time of delivery, you can pick it up later at the nearest post office or post office box. In case of shipment of products to other EU countries, the price list of the delivery service that has accepted the shipment is used to calculate the charge. For faster delivery or delivery outside the Netherlands, the order must be made by phone or e-mail.
This online store is an online retail store intended exclusively for end consumers (B2C). Therefore, we do not allow B2B sales through our online stores and therefore do not offer pricing options to legal entities. If you want to create a B2B relationship with our company and buy larger quantities (whole box of products / carton / with a minimum cost of 5,000 € + VAT.), Contact the wholesaler of our company at [email protected].
PRODUCT ORDER AND PURCHASE PROCESS
The buyer can order the desired products by phone, e-mail or using the online store. In the case of online shopping, an online store visitor must register as a user. After registration, the user can start the ordering process. Prior to the final purchase, the buyer has the opportunity to check the order and make corrections regarding the selected products and their quantity. However, after confirming the purchase, the buyer can process the order by sending an email notification or calling GM WEB d.o.o., but only until the products are shipped.
- Purchase procedure:
- Step 1: The buyer selects the desired product and quantity in the online store and confirms by selecting “Add to cart”. In case of purchasing many different products, the process is repeated for each product. Once the product collection is complete, the buyer can check the order overview. After checking the order overview, the selection is confirmed by selecting “Complete Purchase”. The application will ask the user to enter a username and password or a new registration. After completing the registration, the purchase process is completed by selecting the delivery and payment methods and clicking on the “Order Confirmation” button.
- Step 2: After placing the order, the buyer receives an email notification that the order has been accepted. In this step, the buyer is again able to check the content of the order. In case of incorrect purchases, the buyer also has the option to cancel the order. The buyer can cancel the order within 2 hours of submission by email or phone. In case of cancellation by e-mail, the message must include the following information in the message: in the subject of the message: “Cancel order”; in the content of the message: a) the name of the product b) the name and surname of the buyer and c) the address of the buyer.
- Step 3: If the buyer does not cancel the order, the seller will process the order. Upon receipt, the seller checks the availability of the order products and confirms the order or rejects it, if there is a reason. After confirming the order, the seller informs the buyer via email about the scheduled delivery time. If the products are in stock, the seller packages the products properly and sends the package to the recipient within 3 working days. Along with the products of the order, the buyer receives the invoice.
The sales contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded at the moment the buyer confirms the order (the buyer receives the email “The order has been confirmed”). From now on, all prices and other market conditions are stable and bind both the seller and the buyer. The sales contract is stored electronically on theCompany’s server.The user can cancel the registration at any time by sending a written statement to the seller to cancel the registration. Before submitting a registration cancellation statement, the user must settle any debts owed with the seller.Safety warnings for use of all products.
Before using a product, you should read the instructions for use. Each product must be safely tested before use. If you are not absolutely sure about how to test the product or if you are not sure that the product is safe to use and may cause material damage or injury, please do not use the product, inform the seller and return the product. The use of all products is at your discretion and at your own risk.
RIGHT TO CANCELLING AN ORDER
In the case of contracts concluded online or out of the shop, the consumer has the right, according to EU rules, to inform us within 14 days that he is canceling the contract without having to state the reason for this decision. The consumer is a natural person who acquires or uses goods and services for purposes other than his professional or non-profit activity. Therefore, the possibility of revoking the contract does not apply to legal entities under EU rules.
The buyer who cancels the contract or order must return the products intact in the original packaging and in the same quantity.
You are deemed to have canceled the contract within a reasonable time if you send the cancellation within the time limit set for the cancellation of the contract. The burden of proving the exercise of the right to cancel the contract referred to in this Article shall be borne by the consumer.
If you have already received the goods and canceled the contract, you must return the products to our address within 14 days from the announcement of the cancellation of the contract. It is considered that you have returned the products on time, if you send them before the end of the 14-day return period. Products must be returned undamaged, in unaltered quantity and in the original, intact packaging.Damaged products, products in different quantities and products in non-genuine or damaged packaging can not be returned. Return products as parcel and not as letter delivery. Returned products must be accompanied by a copy of the invoice and you would find it easier if you fill out the return form on the back of the invoice so that we can complete the whole process faster. In case of cancellation of the contract, you only cover the cost of returning the goods.
In case you have already paid for the products of the order, we will immediately refund all payments received for the order, no later than 14 days after receiving the notice of cancellation of the contract.
If you have already received the products and canceled the contract, you must return the products within 14 days of the notice of cancellation of the contract. In this case, we will refund the received payments after we receive the returned products or until you provide us with proof that you have sent the products back to us. We will refund the received payments through the same payment method you used when making the purchase, unless you want a different refund method. The fastest and easiest way to get your money back is in your bank account. If you choose this refund method, please send us your bank account number (IBAN) or write it on the return form on the back of your invoice.
We recommend that you inform us before returning the products, by email or by calling us to arrange the best return method.
If the product does not work properly or does not work according to your expectations, call our technical service by phone, where our consultants can help you with the necessary explanations. This way you will avoid possible misuse of the product, damage to the product itself, damage to other objects and / or injuries to people.
We will not be able to deal with complaints about products that we find have been damaged due to incorrect or improper use or mishandling, which is not absolutely necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and function of the products. If you wish to request the return of such product after our denial of the complaint, we will send it to you, charging you the costs associated with the delivery of such a product or you can pick it up at our address.
The seller must deliver the information to the buyer in accordance with the contract and is responsible for product defects.
What is a product defect:
- if the product does not have the characteristics necessary for its normal use or trade,
- if the product does not have the characteristics necessary for the specific use for which the buyer buys it and the defect was known or should have been known to the seller,
- if the product does not have the properties and characteristics explicitly or implicitly agreed or defined,
- if the seller delivered a product that does not match the sample or model, unless the sample or model was presented for informational purposes only.
The suitability of a product for ordinary use is assessed with similar products of the same type and without prejudice to any statements concerning the characteristics of products created by the seller or manufacturer, in particular through advertising, product presentation or indications on the product itself. The laws governing contractual obligations apply to liability for product defects.
How to exercise your rights regarding product defects?
The buyer can exercise his rights regarding a product defect, if he informs us about the defect within two months from the day of finding the defect. The buyer must describe the defect in detail in a message and allow us to inspect the product. The buyer can notify us of the defect in person, for which we must issue a certificate, or send it to the store where the product was purchased or to the seller’s representative with whom he made the contract.
When is the seller not responsible for product defects?
The seller is not responsible for product defects that occur two years after delivery of the item. If the subject of the contract between the seller and the buyer is a used product, the Company is not responsible for product defects that occur after one year from the delivery of the product. The defect is considered to have already existed at the time of delivery if it occurs within six months of delivery.
If the product you purchased does not work properly, you can claim a warranty. All electronic devices in our store have a 12-month warranty period. The guarantee is valid from the date of receipt of the product. You can request the guarantee using the guarantee card, the invoice and other documents listed on the invoice. Do you have an unverified warranty card? Do not worry! According to Consumer Protection Legislation, it is not necessary for the seller to verify the warranty card separately.
The guarantee is invalid in case of:
- material damage,
- wear due to use,
- defects resulting from improper, contrary to the appropriate and negligent use of the product.
If the repair takes more than 45 days, we will replace the product with a new one and, if this is not possible, we will refund the full purchase price of the product.
Your personal data must be carefully protected in accordance with applicable regulations. The data received when ordering the products is used to send offers, invoices and other necessary business communications between you and the seller. To protect personal data, the user is also responsible for ensuring the security of the username and his password and for the use of appropriate antivirus software on his computer.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Company is committed to always provide the buyer with the following information:
- corporate identity (name and registered office, registration number),
- contact information that allows the user to communicate quickly and efficiently (email address, telephone),
- key characteristics of the goods or services (including after-sales services and warranties),
- the final price of goods or services, including taxes, or the method of calculating the price if, due to the nature of the goods or services, it cannot be calculated in advance,
- the availability of products (any product or service offered on the site must be available within a reasonable time),
- the terms of payment, the terms of delivery of the product or the performance of the service (method, place and time of delivery),
- information on possible additional courier, delivery or shipping costs or warning that such costs may arise if they cannot be calculated in advance;
- the time validity of the offer,
- the terms, deadlines and procedures in the event of cancellation of the contract, and whether the products returned involve costs and their amount,
- clarifications of the grievance process, including any contact information or customer service information,
- liability for product defects,
- the terms, deadlines and procedures in case of cancellation of the contract, and whether the products returned involve costs and their amount,
- clarifications of the grievance process, including any contact information or customer service information,
- liability for product defects,
- selection and terms of after-sales service and voluntary warranty, when necessary,
- while preparing the site, errors may occur that we can not influence and we can not be responsible. In case of large discrepancies in prices or technical specifications, we will notify you when completing the order. out-of-court dispute resolution and other remedies
The seller must exercise due diligence in settling the dispute amicably and, if this is not possible, the Ljubljana court will have jurisdiction to settle the dispute.
Company details, including registration authority and registration number:
- GM WEB, trade and services d.o.o.
- Headquarters: Brodišče 28, 1236 Trzin, Slovenia
- Registration number: 8632081000
- Tax Identification Number: 54700477
- Subject to VAT: NO
- Registration Registration: 10. 4. 2020 . Standard Classification of Activities: G47.910 – Retail by mail or internet
DISPUTE RESOLUTION PLATFORM
On 15 February 2016, the European Commission launched an out-of-court dispute resolution platform. Thus, consumers have the opportunity to settle disputes related to their online order without having to go to court. The online dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. More information about the dispute resolution platform is available HERE.
GM WEB d.o.o. does not recognize, according to legal standards, any enforcer of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes as responsible for the settlement of consumer disputes that the consumer could implement in accordance with the applicable laws on out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes.
GM WEB d.o.o. will communicate with the user via telecommunication media only if this user does not explicitly deny it. Promotional emails and / or SMS contain the following:
- must have a clear and unambiguous indication as advertising messages,
- the sender must be obvious,
- various ads, promotions and other marketing techniques will be flagged as such.
The conditions for participation in them are also clearly defined:
- the method of withdrawal from receiving advertising messages must be clearly presented,
- the user’s wish not to receive advertising messages must be explicitly complied with by GM WEB d.o.o.
USER OPINIONS / COMMENTS
User feedback and product reviews written by buyers are part of the store’s operations intended for the user community. The Company allows the writing of comments by any registered user of the store. The Company checks the content before the final publication. The Company will not publish opinions or contributions that are in any way aggressive, obscene or in the opinion of the Company do not benefit other users and visitors.